Sewing has never been easier with the help of a sewing machine. Using a modern machine makes a lot of potentials for creating various lovely designs and attractive patterns.
Automated Quilting System?
The automated quilting system in a sewing machine is a software which makes it possible for the quilting job a lot easier and much faster. All you have to do is to create your design. The software will precisely get the job done for you in no time at all. Various versions were developed for various sewing machines. The version can be conveniently checked with your machine’s compatibility.
It designs and edits entire quilt layouts, blocks, borders, and pantographs. The margin offset feature enables the offsetting of the pattern from the block’s border in 8-inch increments. This allows the fitting of the pattern with a steady margin all around the block.
- Enable the tracing of patterns from images or you can create your own
- Come with a pattern library with a vast number of quilt-ready patterns
- Can source distinctive file types from other programs
- Contain precise pattern placement records
- Allow pattern previews prior to quilting
- Can change from computer-guided to free-hand quilting
- Record saves free-hand quilted patterns
- Provide easy control through an LCD display on the sewing machine
- Contain hardware and motor plate needed for controlling machine
Most automated quilting system in a sewing machine works smoothly with Windows 7 and the latest operating systems.
There are several types of automated quilting systems in the market. Check out the best sewing machines for quilting that could help unleash the creativity in you.
2019 Top Automated Sewing Machines for Quilting
- Brother SE400 Computerized Sewing Machine – Beginners won’t have a hard time using this machine because of its impervious drop-in top bobbin feature.
- Brother PQ1500SL Quilting and Sewing Machine – This incredible sewing machine has a built-in automatic thread trimmer. It could stitch up to 1,500 stitches in a minute.
- Singer 7469Q Computerized Sewing Machine – It has a needle up/ down feature which can be programmed making it easy for quilting.
- Brother Cs600i Sewing Machine – This sewing machine has an automated needle threader setting which enables it to produce unique patterns.
- Brother XR9500PRW Sewing Machine – The machine has a computerized bobbing winding clutch for convenient operation.
- Singer Quantum Stylist 9960 – It has a built-in electronic twin needle setting.
- Brother Designio Series DZ2400 – It’s described by a well-lit working place. It’s perfect when working on a dark fabric.
- Juki HZL-F600 Computerized Sewing Machine – This sewing machine has 255 built-in patterns crafted from the box feed technology.
- Singer One Vintage Computerized Sewing Machine – This machine contains a lot of vintage design features allowing it to create unique products.
- Janome DC2013 Computerized Sewing Machine – This machine has a quality feeding system which creates accurate stitches.