Yes, Singer Singer One Vintage-Style is a great choice especially for beginners which is why we gave it a review
Singer One vintage-style is among the most stylish sewing machines on the market. It is designed to suit the needs of every sewist, combining the looks, easy-to-use features, and technology. Can we ask for more?
Why is this sewing machine easy to use?
It’s because Singer One Vintage-Style is a fully computerized sewing machine. It has automatic functions and amazing features which make it very convenient and easy to use. It is a perfect choice for beginners and kids, as mentioned in Top 10 Best Sewing Machines for Kids.
- built-in automatic needle threader which makes threading the eye of the needle easy as a pie. You don’t have to stress about it anymore.
- automatic reverse button which allows you to sew in reverse and reinforce the stitching. You just need to click on it.
- automatic drop and sew bobbin system – this incredible, yet simple system allows you to start sewing without wasting time. You don’t need to raise the bobbin thread anymore. You just drop it and you start sewing. Isn’t that great?
- 2 fully automatic 1-step buttonholes, for easy and immediate creating of nice-looking buttonholes.
Will I have a hard time choosing and using the stitches?
Singer One Vintage-style comes with 24 inbuilt stitches, including basic, stretch, and decorative. This variety allows you to work on different types of projects. Moreover, it has a one-touch stitch selection feature which allows you to choose the stitch you need with a single touch.
And, the QuickView stitch setting & simple stitch adjustment allow you to choose and apply the stitch settings you chose without any trouble and wasting time.
After going through these steps, you can immediately start sewing. It’s that simple!
Is the work area good?
Not just good – it’s great! You have an extra-large work area of 14.7 inches or 374 mm. You have more space for more convenient work and more freedom while working. It’s especially good for sewing home decorations, quilting, and other big projects.
There are also 3 Staybright LED lights to brighten up the entire work area. They allow you to see well and to be able to work even in a low-light environment. What’s great is that these bulbs are long-lasting (100.000 hours), thus ensuring you can use them for a long time.
What other features does this sewing machine have?
Singer One Vintage-Style has several other cool features which add up to the convenience, such as:
- high presser foot lifter which allows you to accommodate tough fabrics. This sewing machine is often used for heavy-duty projects, involving thick fabrics so you can raise the presser foot to a higher position to put the fabric in a suitable position.
- presser foot sensor which is great and handy for beginners. This sensor allows you to if the presser foot is in the up position. If it’s not, it won’t let you start sewing until to put it in the down position.
- drop feed with a feed dog control which lowers the feed dogs when you make free-motion embroidery designs, monograms, and sew buttons.
- free arm sewing which you can use when working on small projects, such as sleeves, cuffs, pants legs, or other similar projects.
- LCD panel
- heavy duty metal frame for increased stability and durability. Being made of metal, this frame makes the sewing machine stronger, more stable, and allows for precise sewing without skipping stitches.
Does it come with accessories?
Yes. There are many accessories, including the all-purpose foot, one-step buttonhole foot, satin stitch foot. Also, the blind hem foot, zipper foot, needles, bobbins, spool pin felt, auxiliary spool pin. And thread spool caps, lint brush/ seam ripper, power cord, needle plate, screwdriver, soft-sided cover.
Is it a quality product?
Most certainly it is. Made of strong and durable metal frame Singer One Vintage-Style is definitely one of the most reliable sewing machines on the market. To ensure you in that, there is a 25-Year Limited Warranty included in the package.
Is it a heavy-duty sewing machine?
Although it is capable of performing some simple heavy-duty projects, such as embroidery and quilting, it’s not capable of heavy-duty sewing. With most parts made of plastic, it cannot handle large projects or tick and dense fabrics.
Singer One Vintage-Style is a versatile computerized sewing machine which makes sewing simple and delivers the feedbacks from the review. To put it simply, it’s a great package! Don’t you agree?
Having a variety of stitches, easy to choose stitch system, automatic threader, and several automated functions make it incredibly convenient and hassle-free.
We love it because it is straightforward and easy to use, even by total beginners. It’s strong and reliable, and won’t let you mess up your projects. And when you look at our review for Singer One Vintage-Style, It’s undoubtedly an impressive sewing machine for all types of sewing.